Monday, October 14, 2013

PRINTABLE BOOK LIST

Someone emailed me and asked if I had a printable list of all my books.
Uh.........no.
So I created one.
It's a tab at the top of this blog post.
It's not exactly printable ... not in any hi-tech sense. You'll have to run your cursor down it to select it, then copy and paste it into a word document to print it.
THEN it's printable.

But anyway, it's a list of all my books, collected into series in order.

For if you should ever want them.
This link also works.
http://mconnealy.blogspot.com/p/printable-book-list.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Thanks mary. But, I'll just have to write them down for I've never gotten the copy and paste thing to work for me even with directions of friends online.
I'm not very Tech-savvy, but can still write. LOL
Maxie mac262(at)me(dot)com